Pegasus Tech Ventures is looking for an Analyst to work at our Silicon Valley headquarters.
We are a Global Venture Capital firm based in Silicon Valley with $1.7 Billion in Assets Under Management and over 200 portfolio companies. These companies include SpaceX, Airbnb, SoFi, Calm, 23andMe, Bird, Coinbase, Carbon, Headspace Health, Doordash, Robinhood, and more. Our firm is also very unique in that we have over 35+ Global Corporate LPs and Partners such as Toyota Boshoku and ASUS.
It is a very exciting time to be working in private markets and Venture Capital in particular. We are sector and stage agnostic, meaning that we are open to investing across the spectrum of private markets. Some of the areas we are most focused on include Artificial Intelligence, IT, HealthTech, IoT, Robotics, Big Data, Quantum Computing, FinTech, and Other Next Generation Technologies.
We also founded and sponsor the Startup World Cup, one of the biggest startup competitions in the world. Startup World Cup extends to over 70+ locations across six continents, with a Grand Finale in Silicon Valley featuring a $1 million investment prize.
- Conduct research, due diligence, financial analysis, and modeling of potential investments
- Source startups in global markets for investment and partnership opportunities
- Manage the coordination and presentation for investor meetings
- Work closely with investors, supporting business development, market research, M&A advisory
- Manage portfolio companies and follow on investment opportunities
- Develop an independent, value-added perspective on investment discussions
- Support investment committee meetings
- Build relationships with stakeholders in the venture capital ecosystem
- Support the Startup World Cup competition and related activities
- Other duties as assigned