Sales Agronomist/Sales Rep
- Understand and educate the market about our product's differentials and advantages.
- Develop and implement sales strategies for designated territory.
- Support distribution network in the management, sales, and technical support of product line.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with distribution partners and expanding sales opportunities within these networks.
- Provide technical support to growers, field managers, stakeholders and ensure proper use and application of our products.
- Provide weekly updates on sales goals, sales development strategies, dealer representation, and effectiveness, as well as general market conditions.
- Understandings of agronomy, fertilizers, plant pathology concepts, and field experience
- Knowledge of agrochemical distribution networks
- Proven experience in building and maintaining a customer base
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills are imperative for this role
- Bachelor's degree preferred