RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES Occupational Therapist / Therapy(OT)
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines
- ASAP start
- Home HealthSetting
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Occupational Therapist / Therapy (OT)
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Occupational Therapy Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- Licensed in the State of Texas
BENEFITS Occupational Therapist / Therapy (OT)
- Proprietary Zuum App: Therapists can work through the convenience of an Uber-esque App and accept patient referrals within their desired coverage area.
- Dedicated helpful, supportive administrative team. DIHS has office staff to assist Therapists with any needs that may arise
- Small Coverage Area: DIHSis one of the largest Home Health Therapy companies in TX and we can provide condensed, efficient coverage areas for our Therapists compared to our competitors
- Bi-Weekly direct deposit
- Dedicated Regional Therapy Managers
ABOUT DELTA INHOME HEALTH STAFFING
Delta InHome Health Staffing is a home health company that provides qualified and professional physical, occupational, and speech therapists to home health agencies and healthcare facilities across the country. Today we have branches in Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, Houston, El Paso and have grown to become one of the largest providers of contract therapy services in Texas.
Delta InHome Health Staffing is dedicated to delivering quality care to our patients as well as superior customer service to all our clients. Since its inception, DIHS has been committed to helping people and responding to the needs of all our customers. Our company looks to partner with healthcare professionals who possess clinical skills, excellent work ethic, and a sincere passion for serving their patients.
We realize that delivering quality care and service is built on the skills and experience of our staff. In addition to our therapy staff, our dedicated and experienced administrative employees have proven to be an invaluable asset to our success as they provide exceptional customer service and make for seamless relationships between DIHS and our clients. DIHS considers it an honor and a privilege to serve our clients and our therapists.