Agricultural Technician Intern
Agricultural Technician Intern - Seymour, IL
The position will assist in research and development activities at BASF research facility in Seymour, IL, and report to the local Company Research Development Scientist.
In this role, you will be a member of the Research and Development team, focusing primarily on small plot field research in various agricultural systems including wheat, corn, and soybean. Research areas include herbicides, fungicides, insecticides, and seed treatments.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate field trial and testing activities.
- Collect supporting data to validate technologies.
- Study preparation including general office work at the research site
- Farm and Equipment operation
- Work Experience = entry level.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, written, and oral communications skill.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Experience operating agricultural equipment is desired.
- Pre-employment physical and drug test will be required.
BASF provides interesting and challenging learning and development opportunities to help you make the most of your talents and your job.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com