Client Success Executive
Salaria Group is a B2B sales development consultancy based in Arlington, Virginia. We specialize in top-of-the-funnel sales activities such as high volume cold calling, targeted prospecting, and outbound digital marketing. We help clients generate leads and book more sales meetings. We support a diverse set of clients spanning across many industries including private equity, SaaS, environmental services, energy, and e-commerce.
We are a high-growth company founded in April, 2019. This position will require someone that can adapt to an ever-changing and growing environment.We are on a mission to disrupt the B2B sales development consulting industry. We need someone that is ready to become part of an incredibly fast growing start up.
As an Account Director, you will be assigned a set of client accounts across a diverse range of industries. You will be responsible for onboarding new clients and managing existing relationships. For the clients you are assigned, you will be asked to have a deep understanding of their business model, value proposition, and sales strategy. You will help new and existing clients craft and continuously optimize a lead generation strategy to meet their business goals. You will be assigned account associates to help you achieve client success.
The Applicant’s primary responsibility will be to manage client relationships. The secondary responsibility will be to manage and continuously improve the performance of the associates under your direct responsibility.
- Maintaining client relationships
- Work closely with customer sales representatives to ensure positive customer satisfaction
- Learn and become an expert in the business models and value propositions of the client accounts you are assigned.
- Train and provide consistent feedback to your outsourced team.
- Conduct consistent quality control checks of the activities of your outsourced team
- 20 days PTO
- Partially remote - 3 days in office, 2 days remote/per week
- Can go fully remote for one month every quarter
- Young, flexible team with casual work environment
- 100% covered health insurance
- High growth start up with a lot of upward mobility potential
- Business degree required
- 5+ years of experience in account management role
- Superior oral and written communication skills, as well as a good command of the English language.
- Position is a high visibility role and a high degree of professionalism is required
- Flexible attitude preferred
- Lives in or around the Washington D.C. area
- Working computer
- Home internet service
- A quiet place to conduct client calls
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Good writer
- Strong work ethic
Salaria is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation or gender identity.