Video Creative Intern
JOB LOCATIONSt. Louis, MO (Hybrid)
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs Rapsodo continues to grow and expand our business internationally, we are looking for a Video Creative Intern to join our marketing team. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience with a fast-growing sports tech company.
RESPONSIBILITIESThe ideal Video Creative Intern candidate must be able to:
- Assist in creating social videos, sizzles, promos, product videos, and other video assets
- Pre-Production: Contribute to brainstorming sessions, write scripts, prepare for video shoots
- Production: Shoot/capture internal video content. Prepare lightning, audio, cameras, setup and teardown
- Post-production: Assist with video editing, organizing assets, posting to YouTube/social
- SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONSPreferred Senior in college
- Proficiency in Adobe Premier Pro and/or Adobe After Effects with samples of work
- Flexible and open to feedback
- Excellent people/communication skills
- Sports industry experience preferred; passion for sports required
- Photography and social media content creation experience a plus
If you think you have what it takes and look forward to working independently as well as contributing to an innovative, passionate and driven environment, please send in your application.