Quality Systems Analyst -REMOTE
The Analyst position provides support for our Escalation Team responsible for managing high risk, high profile, adverse consumer events across the U.S. and Canada to ensure consumer satisfaction while maintaining the interest and positive image of the company and products. This position provides quality systems leadership and support for issue resolution at assigned sites as needed.
- Providing support for Internal Audits / Assessments at Kraft Heinz manufacturing facilities, supporting our third party (FSSC) audits for specific business units as well as serving as a quality support for Kraft Heinz third party warehouses audits.
- Support factories in achieving Quality critical metrics through participation in root cause activities, corrective and preventive action, and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Support the Food Safety & Quality Improvement (FSQI) process helping to handle risk to drive zero defects in the factories
- Organization and analysis of commercial, technical and process information to assist development and implementation of Process Improvements.
- Helps support data) analysis, tracking priority findings for monthly reporting purposes and SIRI (Serious Incident Reporting and Investigation
- Assist in FSQI strategic plan as needed
- Support the policies, procedures and unique Consumer Relations business practices for all Kraft Heinz North America businesses
- Complete ATLAS package reviews including managing toll-free numbers that are printed on Kraft Heinz products in North America for new product launches and consults with brands for line extensions to ensure accurate phone numbers are used and approval by various Kraft Heinz departments
- Own providing mentorship and training on KHMS and Golden Rules
- Bachelor's degree preferred; Ideally in Food Science, Engineering, Science, or related field
- Recent college graduate or 1-2+ years of experience in quality or significant food industry experience in an Operational or Quality role.
- Familiarity with Kraft Heinz Quality Policies and Procedures is preferred
- Capable of managing multiple priorities and ability to lead changing project timelines and priorities with ease
- Task focused with strong organizational and planning skills
- Teammate capable of working in areas outside of expertise by drawing on team skills when required
- A proven results-oriented self-starter capable of succeeding in a remote environment
- Ability to influence key business partners, assess and mitigate risk, and communicate across the supply chain as required
- Experience with ISO, and/or FSSC 22000 beneficial
- Proficient in Excel and data analysis
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to travel ~ 60%; the majority between April and October as needed
- May require an updated passport
Employee's Home - National