Responsible for developing the Bank's total loan portfolio.
Develop and implement strategic plan to ensure adequate loan growth while maintaining existing loan relationships.
Manage a diverse portfolio of commercial and installment loan relationships. Opportunity to develop real estate lending skills is also available.
Full Time - Regular
Central Bank of Audrain County
Audrain County Main
40 hours per week, including some Saturday mornings onday - Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm and some Saturday mornings
Area of Interest
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or Accounting.
- Direct experience in banking with experience in the commercial lending area.
- Skills: Knowledge and understanding of commercial, mortgage, and consumer loan products.
- Strong credit underwriting and administration skills.
- Demonstrate negotiating and sales skills.
- Leadership skills.