Guest Experience Coordinator (GEC)
What you will do in this role: In our facility we feel the CNA is pivotal to the satisfaction of a patient/”Guest”. Therefore, we call our Certified Nursing Assistants “Guest Experience Coordinators” or “GECs” for short. You make a direct impact on a patient’s recovery and stay. Come join us and make someone smile today!
What’s in it for you:
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- Employee recognition program
- Annual merit increase opportunities
- Robust benefits package, including a retirement savings plan
- Refer-a-Friend programs – Our #3 source of new employees is referrals from our existing team members. Great employees refer other great workers. Come join us.
From our new employee survey:
- 82% surveyed said “People here are willing to give a little extra to get the job done right.”
- 89% surveyed said “When I look at what we accomplished, I feel a sense of pride.”
Join us and be the reason someone smiles today.
What we need from you:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification in IL
- Prior experience in a hospital or short-term rehab unit within a skilled nursing facility is ideal, but new grads are welcome
- Electronic medical records experience (Point Click Care) is helpful
- We follow the CMS & IDPH rules for the Covid-19 vaccine. You should be fully vaccinated or you will be required to submit an exemption. Details will be discussed during your interview.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. Join us and be the reason someone smiles today.