Graphic Designer (Chicago)
This position will be responsible for the design and development of materials to support business development, with emphasis on offering memorandums, presentations, and print and digital collateral required for proposals and presentations.
- Create, design, and edit materials to include, but not limited to; print and interactive collateral such as proposals, offering memorandums, graphics/covers, flyers, maps, aerials, logos, floor plans, pictures, presentation graphic/charts, and end bound books.
- Apply professional graphic design principles and develop new ideas to support business development.
- Manage complex projects from start to finish.
- Provide design advice and guidance to deal team; taking verbal and written input and apply to graphic illustrations.
- Design dynamic email blasts, and marketing campaigns.
- Create design to fit preferences of the deal team and the client, within JLL branding standards.
- Keep informed on design software and marketing/design trends both inside and outside of the real estate industry and apply new concepts and presentations to our business. Additionally, must have the desire to learn and grow in this position.
- Take initiative to determine when others need help and assist as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years design experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to design within branding standards.
- Ability to use tact and diplomacy when interacting with others.
- Well-developed verbal, listening, written and creative design skills.
- Excellent time management, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Any knowledge of commercial real estate is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Graphic Design or equivalent experience.
- Design related certifications a plus.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat) for a Macintosh Operating System.
- Emphasis in the use of InDesign.
- Must have intermediate working knowledge of HTML, Dreamweaver, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Office – work with computers, copiers, and scanners.
- This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you’ll be asked to provide proof that you’re fully vaccinated upon your start date. You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Proposed Base Salary:
- Base compensation ranges from $55,000-$70,000 + discretionary bonus. Overall compensation is based upon years of experience.