Humanwell Pharmaceutical US, Inc. is a St Louis, MO-based pharmaceutical research and development company which focuses on research and development of novel therapeutics to address unmet medical needs. At Humanwell, we work towards improving patients' quality of life and are committed to creating a happier and healthier world. We are looking for people who are passionate about making people’s lives better.
The laboratory is currently seeking a highly motivated Analytical scientist. This role will be assisting in analytical development activities on multiple projects. It provides opportunities to gain technical expertise and understanding of the drug development process.
The major responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Work with a senior scientist to perform analytical method development and routine testing to support formulation development.
- Conduct routine analysis, such as assay, impurity, dissolution, and water tests to support stability studies.
- Prepare solutions, such as extraction solutions, diluents, and mobile phases.
- Participate in method verification and validation activities under supervision as required.
- Maintain inventory records of buffers, solvents, reagents, and chemicals.
- Keep work areas, balances, pH meters, and other laboratory instruments clean and orderly.
- Complete required training and follow EHS and DEA requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- B.S. or M.S. in Chemistry.
- Familiarity with and/or experience in HPLC, dissolution, KF, etc.
- Knowledge of the analytical method development, optimization, and validation.
- Familiarity with concepts of validation of analytical methods following FDA regulations and ICH guidelines
- Experience with chemical handling and chemistry laboratory safety.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Qualified candidate must be authorized to work in the USA.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Ballwin, MO
At Humanwell, all of our employees are part of a team that cares about them. We all share the purpose of making the world a healthier place. We hope that you seek to join us on our journey as we develop medicine and improve global human well-being.