Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Summer Intern
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Intern
Time Frame: Summer 2023
Work Location: Remote or In Person
This role is designed to provide hands-on experience to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures and standards of the organization, allowing an opportunity for individuals to apply what they have learned in a classroom environment while gaining new skills in a dynamic professional setting. Specific activities will vary by department.
· Communicate with customer and/or representative, providing information, options and taking the necessary action as needed.
· Conduct research on projects/topics that require in-depth study and analysis.
· Provide training, technical assistance and support to a number of business units around DEI topics
· Engage in corporate social responsibility related tasks and events supporting DEI
· Compose correspondence, emails.
· Prepare written reports/projects.
· Resolves problems and/or issues.
· Attend and participate in meetings.
· Currently pursuing a higher education degree
· Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
· Demonstrated interest and commitment to DEI
· Demonstrated interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Excellent communications skills.