The best person for this role at CRI has…
A calling to full-time ministry
A desire to help the poor and lost around the world.
Strong design skills.
If you have the calling and desire, please read on…
CRI’s mission is to share the light of Christ with the poor of our time in Word and deed. We are looking for a skilled graphic designer to help us tell our stories of hope and redemption. A CRI Graphic Designer should feel called to vocational ministry AND believe their design skills can make a difference for Christ. In this role, you are responsible to keep CRI public facing work sharp and beautiful, ensuring the organization maintains the highest of standards with respect to our brand and communication. Why? So that more might join us on mission, enabling us to help more of the world's bottom billion feel the light of Christ in Word and deed.
What does the work include? Lots of brainstorming, screen time, and plenty of overseas travel. You will be invited to sit with widows in their new Green Door homes, listen to Malawian children singing and dancing, soak in the vibrant colors of South Asia, and bring those senses to life on the page. With your design, our donors can experience the countries and meet the people we serve in a new way.
- Be teachable.
- Be flexible.
- Be ambitious and ready to help change a life - each day.
- Be creative.
- Be thankful.
- Have fun.
- Enjoy travel.
- Love telling stories.
- Love people, especially the poor.
- Design collateral.
- Design digital marketing materials.
- Design social media posts
- Help us build fundraising campaigns and recruiting content.
- Work within our project timelines to meet deadlines.
- Communicate clearly.
- Hold yourself accountable to meet expectations regarding design deliverables.
- Over time, develop an understanding of our missionaries and ministries and how to tell their stories visually.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Strong faith in Christ.
- Feels a calling to vocational ministry.
- Evidence that you are…
- Likes to have fun.
- Enjoys travel.
- Loves telling stories.
- Loves people, especially the poor.
- Motivated and able to work with others
- You can design and write well.
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign are a must).
- Knowledge of office programs or willing to learn (Pages, Keynote, Numbers, etc.).
- Mac based office
- Production level design skill and knowledge of print processes.
- Understanding of designing for web and social media.
- Understanding of typography and clear design aesthetic.
- Adheres to and acts in line with the CRI’s Principals and Beliefs.
Every staff member at CRI raises support for their salary. This position is not a traditionally paid salary. Support raising training will be provided, and you will have a support coach to walk through the process with you.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP!
Think you have the skills to join us in sharing Christ’s light in Word and deed? Submit an application. We’d love to hear from you.