- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or any other degree with relevant courses in Production Planning, Material Management or similar.
- Should have strong communication skills.
- Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations
- Experience with AWS to implement a serverless service-oriented architecture
- Experience with Azure to implement a serverless service-oriented architecture
- Experience with Scrum/Kanban/SAFe, Agile workflow methodologies
- Experience scripting in Python and Bash Experience with bug tracking tools such as Jira
- Experience with distributed version control systems such as Bitbucket, Github and their cloud integrations such as Bitbucket pipelines
- Experience leveraging Docker for containerization and Kubernetes platform for container management
- Experience with Linux and virtualization solutions
- Familiarity with automation servers such Jenkins, Bamboo, Team City Familiarity with Dev Ops best practices and trends in the areas of source code management, CI/CD, Cloud, Automation, etc. Knowledge of AWS configuration management/tools (EKS, ECS or equivalent)
Work Authorization: All Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. CodeForce 360 will sponsor eligible and qualified candidates.