Software Engineers at Miller’s Professional Imaging play a pivotal role in building solutions that provide all customers with a best-in-class experience. Accomplishing this objective requires a team that is collaborative, creative, and service minded. You will find success with Miller’s if you enjoy solving complex problems, getting lost in the flow of your work, and seeing how your efforts have a direct impact on company performance.
Miller's Professional Imaging is the largest professional lab organization in the United States. We provide professional printed products for photographers in all fifty states and Canada. Since our inception, we have developed a reputation for having the highest quality products, customer service, and technologies in the industry, all of which have contributed to becoming the preferred lab of professional photographers nationwide.
In addition to being the number one photography lab for professional photographers, Miller’s developed and hosts the fourth largest consumer photography print site, Mpix. Between Mpix, Miller’s Professional Photography brand and other services, Miller’s has seen growth rates averaging 8% for the past 20 years.
- You thrive in producing strategic solutions to challenging problems.
- You enjoy team collaboration centered around integrity, initiative, and clear communication.
- You desire to see the immediate positive impact your work has on customers.
- You enjoy flexible work environments tailored to help you perform your best.
- You thrive in taking the initiative and solving problems.
THE IDEAL REQUIREMENTS
Applicants should have core knowledge in some of the following areas:
- Backend: .NET Framework, .NET Core, C#, REST
- Middle: Razor, MS SQL, MongoDB, Redis, MVC
- Front End: Angular 1 / 2+, Vue, React, JQuery, Ajax
- Monthly profit sharing
- Competitive Salary
- Employer Funded Trust
- Health Insurance
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Professional Development Opportunities