Customer Relationship Advocate - Denver, CO
Customer Relationship Advocate
Available locations include Albuquerque, NM; American Fork, UT; Covington, KY; Denver, CO; Durham, NC; Jacksonville, FL; Merrimack, NH; Salt Lake City, UT; Smithfield, RI; and Westlake, TX
Are you eager to be part of something positive and work within a dynamic and collaborative team environment? At Fidelity, collaboration isn’t just about working together in our teams; it’s about improving lives together. Our success as a firm is due to the personal responsibility and pride our associates take in getting things right, and the compassion that drives us to go above and beyond to exceed expectations for our customers and each other. We have a phenomenal career opportunity for recent and upcoming college graduates, regardless of your major in school, because you do not need to have finance degree to advance in this role.
We offer a paid, industry-leading training and development program to fully prepare you to acquire FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses. You will receive support, mentoring, dedicated study time and training materials to help you be successful in acquiring your FINRA licenses.
The skills you bring
- Ability to establish rapport and relationships through effective communication
- Unwavering dedication towards helping others while being pro-active
Our successful Customer Relationship Advocates (CRA) are essential in interacting with our clients via incoming calls and assist them with a broad range of needs including:
- answering questions about their account balances
- guiding them to the appropriate online financial resources
- helping them feel more confident and make clearer financial decisions
- educating on options to improve their financial security and achieve their financial dreams.
Our commitment to you
- Student loan assistance and tuition reimbursement for eligible employees
- 18+ days of paid time off (based on years of service) plus 8 paid Federal holidays
- Opportunities to volunteer and give to your local community during work hours
- Workplace wellness initiatives, weekly meditation calls, and company subsidized balanced meal options at onsite cafeterias
- To learn about additional benefits, click here
- Relocation benefits may be available
We believe in being #DifferentTogether. Fidelity’s nine affinity groups are self-organized groups of employees with common interests in areas such as race, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation, or who share similar interests based on similar sets of experiences who come together to create a positive, inclusive workplace for all employees.
We continuously strive for a diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unrivaled perspectives and experiences.