Some of the responsibilities of the position:
- Provide exceptional service
- Answer/triage phone calls
- Schedule appointments
- Verify insurance
- Scan/file documents
- Efficiently work with office management/electronic health record software
- Prepare patient to see doctor
- Will work with exam equipment in patient preparation
- Will assist in all areas of practice as needs arise
Characteristics we are looking for:
- Quick smile. We want highly positive and HAPPY people
- Initiative. Desire to learn and change continuously.
- Servant's heart. We exist to serve.
- Professional appearance
- Strong work ethic
- Computer skills & ability to learn new software systems
- Strong organizational skills
- Willing to cross train in multiple areas
- Ability to learn at a fast pace
- Strong Customer Service/ Communication Skills
Weekday hours. Approximately 15-20 hours/week. Occasional Saturdays. Position will require you to work through school breaks (winter, spring, summer, etc.)
If your abilities meet what is required and this sounds like an opportunity you'd like to pursue, please provide your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!