Customer Relations Styling Associate
Customer Relations - Styling Associate
Location: Chicago, IL
Reports to: Customer Relations - Service Manager
Trunk Club (www.trunkclub.com) was started to solve a simple problem – shopping for clothes in stores or online just doesn’t work for most people. It’s overwhelming, inconvenient, and takes way too much time. With Trunk Club, men and women discover awesome clothes that are perfect for them without ever having to go shopping. We combine top brands, expert service, and unparalleled convenience to deliver a highly personalized experience that helps everyone look their best.
Our team is based in Chicago, IL and has grown to over 1,000 employees since starting out in December 2009. We joined the Nordstrom family in 2014 and have locations in Washington, DC, New York City, Dallas, TX, Los Angeles, CA, Charleston, SC, and Boston, MA.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our Customer Relations - Styling Associates play a critical role for delivering an exceptional customer experience. You’ll be on the front line, providing styling services and support to customers through chat, email and phone. You’ll have the opportunity to help build the Customer Relations Service team, contribute to our unique company culture, improve our level of service, and create innovative new capabilities for Trunk Club.
WHAT YOU'D DO EVERY DAY:
- Manage genuine relationships with customers to make sure they are happy with our service
- Provide styling advice and support based on members needs, fit, and lifestyle preferences
- Listen to customer feedback and incorporate it in your styling suggestions
- Manage inbound customer communication via email, phone, or chat
- Delight people with unbelievably considerate care and attention to detail
- Become a task master who excels at prioritization and efficiency
- Act as a subject matter expert of Trunk Club’s service in order to address customer questions
- You are driven: You are accountable to goals and hustle to hit them
- You are resourceful and adaptable: You enjoy creatively solving problems and running through walls.
- You are organized: You routinely plan your day and organize your life
- You are humble and you take direction well: You seek feedback and constantly try to improve
- You are confident: You are not afraid to let your passions and unique personality shine
- You are selfless: You love helping others and creating positive experiences for people. You are deeply empathetic to the problems of others.
- You are collaborative and team-oriented: You make friends easily and value long-lasting relationships
- People sometimes tell you that you are awesome
- You're available on weekends, evenings and some holidays.
WHAT YOUR BACKGROUND MAY LOOK LIKE:
- 0-2 years of customer service and/or retail sales experience.
- Ability to learn quickly and multi-task, you can juggle several tasks with ease
- Proficient with email organization, google drive, and have intermediate technical skills
- Experience using Salesforce.com a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - you love talking on the phone or via chat
- Experience working in a dynamic environment and working well under pressure
WHAT TRUNK CLUB WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU:
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- Career advancement opportunities with strong emphasis on internal promotions
- A company culture like you’ve never experienced
- State of the art workplace environment
- A comprehensive training program - We support and encourage your professional development through ongoing training sessions that will enhance your sales and customer service skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is required to frequently stand; walk; use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms.