Mechanical Engineering Intern Mid Missouri
Job Duties shall include but not limited to:
- Work with other engineers, designers, salesmen, and vendors to achieve solutions to problems Visit jobsites when necessary to help field personnel resolve issues
- Visit jobsites to perform field surveys and verification of conditions Produce sketches through design of HVAC Systems to aide in the estimating process and to accompany proposals when necessary
- Obtain and maintain product catalogs from vendors Learn how to use electronic estimating systems for takeoffs and bid compilation
- Learn how to perform HVAC load calculations using Carrier HAP Software Learn how to utilize the psychometric chart to plot conditions and solve problems
- Report to your supervisor unsafe or unhealthful behavior or situations that could affect you or co-workers
- Complete other job-related tasks as assigned.
- Currently enrolled in undergraduate Engineering curriculum
- 2 years' experience in operating AutoCAD
- Punctual, dependable, excellent attendance habits
- Professional appearance
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English well
- Pleasant, clear telephone voice and manner
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to create and maintain friendly relationships with customers and coworkers
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Programs proficiently
Reasonable accommodations can be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EEO/AA Employer Veterans/IWD
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.