Marketing Intern (Paid) for the WIZDM Internship Program
4-6 weeks | $18/hour | Fully remote | Flexible schedule | Minimum 3 hours per week
WIZDM.org is an online community where Jewish students can grow their Jewish network, make new friends, learn new things, and collaborate to make a meaningful impact on the world.
By joining the WIZDM community, you’ll get access to opportunities for mentorship, networking, and professional development, as well as the chance to interact with Jewish students of all backgrounds and interests who share your values.
As we prepare for our public launch, the WIZDM community is in beta and accessible by invitation only. With your help, we can grow the community and empower the next generation of Jewish students to make a meaningful impact on the world.
About the Job
We are looking for candidates with a passion for personal growth, creativity, ideating new ideas, social impact, and community service. If you are excited by technology, meeting like-minded students, learning new skills, and growing professionally, then the WIZDM Internship is for you.
Working with our internal team as well as a cohort of students from a wide array of universities, you will work on projects related to areas of interest. All interns are also encouraged to get creative and come up with ideas of their own to promote WIZDM.
You will have the opportunity to learn and network with experts in related fields of expertise. In addition, interns are offered opportunities for meaningful collaboration and exposure to projects and will gain new skills and work experience that can help you reach a variety of career goals in a variety of areas including:
- Business operations
- Content creation
- Creative writing
- Digital marketing
- Event planning
- Graphic design
- Online course development
- Program development
- Public Relations
- Research & development
- Social Media
- Video production
- Web/App Design
- You have a passion for making a difference in the world
- You are enrolled in a 4-year college or university in the United States or Canada
- You can commit at least 3 hours per week for remote work and attending Zoom meetings
- You are interested in engaging with other Jewish interns in WIZDM’s online social network
- Earn $18 per hour
- Maintain a flexible schedule and work remotely
- Gain quality experience that will look great on your resume and be a powerful resource for future opportunities
- Develop leadership skills
- Discover your passion and find ways to make a meaningful impact
- Early access to the WIZDM platform to connect with other Jewish students
- You may qualify for college credits for participating in this internship
- Interns may have the opportunity to be compensated for additional hours or receive an ongoing paid position
We look forward to working with you! Together, we can make a difference.
*Check with your school's Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.