Production Assistant Intern
We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
Hudl Studios is looking for a student to support the production of live broadcasts, including postseason and championship events for Missouri State High School Activities Association (MSHSAA). In the offseason, they’ll assist with research projects, equipment management and other projects as needed.
The ideal candidate should be pursuing a degree in Broadcasting, Communications, Media or similar area of study in Columbia, Missouri, with the ability to make visits to the MSHSAA offices when necessary.
- Eager to learn. You have a passion for understanding new technologies.
- A communicator. You know the importance of communicating any questions or issues proactively during live broadcasts.
- A problem solver. The answers might not exist yet, but you’re not afraid to come up with new ideas.
- Motivated. You’re hungry, smart and resilient, with the desire to learn how to build a business.
- Flexible. You’re able to be flexible with your hours when needed, including on weekends when you could be traveling for production work.
- Reliable. People can count on you. You’re skilled at creating excellent work within time constraints and under pressure.
- Participate in production. You’ll coordinate and prepare, including tasks like run-of-show creation, event crew communications, championship content coordination and sponsorship asset management. You’ll produce smaller scale events on your own and act as a production assistant for larger events.
- Monitor broadcasts. You’ll ensure quality standards and sponsorship asks are being met, even when you’re not on site for events.
- Train others. You’ll assist with onboarding postseason content contributors.
- Manage equipment. You’ll always know where things are at the MSHSAA offices in Columbia, MO, and you’ll be responsible for inventory tracking and shipping.\
- Run reports. You’ll aid in post-event reporting on the broadcasting of events.
- Treat you like a full-time employee. You're part of the team—that means you'll have real responsibilities and the opportunity to make a big impact at Hudl. We want to hear what you think and will often ask you to weigh in on team decisions.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Provide career growth. Our internships are a great complement to your degree. We offer year-round internship experiences with the potential to extend over the course of your educational career.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusive and accessible environments.
To promote Hudlies being their authentic selves and give everyone opportunities for allyship, we offer employee resource groups. These employee-led groups are drawn together by common affinities, passions and life experiences:
- Her Hudl
- Hudl Black
- Mental Health Champions
- Community Champions
We recognize there’s ongoing work to be done and track our efforts and commitments in annual diversity reports.
We also know imposter syndrome is real and the confidence gap can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don’t hesitate to apply—we’d love to hear from you.