Intern - Social Work/HDFS
Are you looking to gain experience while being a part of kommunity advancement? If so, then Kingdom Konnections is looking for you!!!
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic intern who is eager to learn about our company. Our intern will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience within the social services field, specifically the foster care system.
To be successful as an Intern, you should be willing to help with any tasks assigned by the Director. You will be involved in upcoming program and agency development as well as assisting with assessing current programs and services. In addition to these task areas, there are many areas where the intern can gain experience.
Some of the other areas are:
- Case Management
- Education classes
- Community events
- Outreach presentations
- Support groups
- Fundraising events
- Food and/or supply drives
- Agency konnections, and much more.
****Position can be counted for class credit with prior approval****
- Fulfilling tasks set out by Director
- Attending meetings and taking minutes.
- Updating social media platforms and writing content for posts.
- Creating images for social media posts.
- Within second to last year of school, last year of school, or recent graduate.
- Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Cope well under pressure.