Graphic Design Intern
Fly Pages is seeking an energetic and self-motivated graphic design intern to join our growing digital marketing agency. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to learn more about social media and content marketing, then we want to hear from you. Your work will include supporting account supervisors with client projects, supporting our digital ad specialists with client ad campaigns, writing and scheduling social media posts, monitoring digital ads and social media platforms, creating client reports, developing email campaigns, writing blog posts, and more. Plus, you’ll have an exciting opportunity to support our new start up business, Fly Pages Vault. The Vault is an online marketing portal that gives small, local businesses the ability to compete with the big chains by providing access to hassle-free and customizable marketing materials.
In addition to being excellent communicators and quick learners, all Fly Pages interns should have strong writing skills, have mastered the art of organization and time management, be able to meet deadlines without fail, and function successfully in a remote working environment.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Create and design print and digital materials
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to the deadline
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and Graphic Design Manager to develop design concepts
- Receive feedback from the team and clients to make necessary changes
- Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed
- Pursuing a degree in graphic design
- Portfolio/examples of graphic design work
- Familiarity with basic computer software (e.g. Google drive, Microsoft products) and social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience with Canva and/or other design platforms
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Access to a personal computer, phone and internet
Apply online at https://buyflypages.com/careers.
Learn more about the Fly Pages Vault.
Questions about our internship program? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.