IT/Devops Summer Intern
The ideal student will work on cutting-edge efforts for US Government and commercial customers as well as internal projects. We work on exciting and diverse projects in a wide range of fields including devops, web development, cloud-native development, platform development and more. Our projects range from basic research to deployed systems, for commercial customers to government entities working on the most pressing national security problems of our time. The ideal candidate is an assertive self-starter, excited to learn, and have an important role on the team.
Specific areas interest include:
- Workflow optimization and automation
- Technical writing and presentations
- Assets inventory management
- User access management
- System backups
- System configuration
- Network design
- Change control
- Version control systems (Github, GitLab)
- Ansible Development - App, Service, and Configuration deployment automation
- Triage/Support Engineering
- Agile development, issue management (Jira, GitHub, GitLab)
- Position is full time and can be in person (Cambridge, MA) or remote
- Classes and projects demonstrating cloud native development, automation, devops skills
- B.S. (in progress) in computer science, computer engineering, systems engineering, or related field.
- Creative individual, team player, outgoing, self-starter
- Scientific thinking and the ability to invent, demonstration of thought leadership
- Good written and spoken communication skills.