Your Adventure Starts Here!
Bass Pro Shops Internship Program offers a 10-week immersive work program giving students a holistic overview of the business focusing on career and competency development while gaining valuable experience with a multifaceted company.
Here in Springfield, MO nestled among the natural beauty of the Missouri Ozarks, you’ll find Bass Pro Shops headquarters. We call it Base Camp. From here, it’s a short hike to pristine fishing holes, prime hunting grounds, wooded hills for camping, clear streams for canoeing, and much more. Why here instead of the big city? Because staying close to nature is a big part of who we are.
What our Interns get out of an Internship at Bass Pro Shops:
Working alongside talented individuals, you will be jumping in to assist with projects, research and work experience that directly impacts our business. As a key-player on the team, you will have professional development and networking opportunities with leadership in the organization to build your professional brand.
We can’t forget about the fieldtrips! You will have the opportunity to take team trips to learn about the many areas of our business. We will visit our Granddaddy retail store, Big Cedar Lodge and our Boat Manufacturing Plants offering a behind-the-scenes overview of the organization to get an immersive experience about our passion for the outdoors and conservation.
The Digital Creative Intern will walk away with an immersive understanding of digital creative process from creation to deployment and a comprehensive look into the overall Bass Pro Shops & Cabela’s business, while gaining an in-depth knowledge of the digital creative process and the impact digital creative designer has on the overall business
- Both Group and Individual projects
- Assist in digital exploration and designs for internal and co-op brands, (sitlets, emails, digital display and social post)
- Intern will gain working experience with a creative team, and with multiple cross-functionally partners such as inhouse photography, marketing, digital merchandising, and UI/UX for promotional and non-promotional projects
- Requirements will vary and Guidelines will be based on projects needs, creative direction will be overseen by Senior Digital Creative Manger
- Schedule will vary based on project request
- Minimum Education Required: Completion of Junior year of college through graduating year.
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Preferred Major: Digital Design or Related
- Available for full commitment of 10-week program (40 hours/week)
- Currently enrolled in accredited college or university in pursuit of bachelor’s degree in related field
- Eligible to work in the US
- Ability to relocate to work location for the duration of the program
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Firm grasp of Adobe Cloud software, the fundamentals of graphic design, understanding of responsive design is a plus but not required, understanding Html & CSS is a plus but not required
- Strong design book consisting of (typography, layout, color, and creative concepting)
- Travel required varies based on internship, minimal.
- Performs tasks and duties under direct supervision, using well-defined policies and procedures. Work is reviewed by supervisor. Limited opportunity exists for exercising independent judgment and decision making.
Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Qualified individuals with known disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please visit your nearest location or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.