This job is primarily responsible for originating grain purchases from growers while promoting company products and services. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, determining customer requirements, executing contracts and agreements, and resolving customer related issues.
- Originate grain purchases from growers; work with origination staff to maximize commercial and producer origination thru team communication and execution.
- Conduct annual farm/business visits for all major accounts.
- Add new business accounts to manage/service.
- Document new accounts and track success.
- Work with manager and others to analyze three year handle information on all producer/commercial accounts assigned to evaluate customer market share and growth/retention.
- Identify accounts that are underperforming and develop a marketing strategy to correct.
- Execute and manage contract including signing and execution of terms, conditions and delivery.
- Review facility and region profit and loss statements; discuss findings and ideas/issues with Facility Manager and Commercial Manager.
- Receive in-bound calls and assist the other buying groups in servicing the facility’s customer base.
- Gather, review, and contribute commodity market analysis and information in support of location/ regional position.
- Input customer information into the CRM product.
- Other duties as assigned.