Paid Fall Editorial Assistant- Remote
Do you enjoy your university and want to share your experience? Join students like yourself for 10 weeks to form a virtual media publishing team focused on the college experience. We will provide you with pragmatic practice and celebrate your success.
- Passionate about writing and reporting.
- Curious, collaborative, and open-minded.
- Ability to manage time in a remote position.
You will earn $200 per week and this is a part-time fellowship position that will not earn college credit. Your school work comes first, so while there is a maximum of 10 hours per week, we are flexible and expect assignments to be completed on your schedule, not ours.
We do hope you enjoy collaborating with your team members. Our team has a long track record of helping people find their purpose. Team members have gone on to full time positions with us or with companies like Netflix, Google, and Amazon. Some have launched their own companies, or found rewarding work with non-profit organizations.
Here is your chance to be your own editor. Please select one (1) of the following prompts and discuss (briefly) how you would construct an article for your own website. Please explain why and show your work.
- Value Misalignment: Can You Work at a Company That Doesn’t Match Your Values?
- BFF’S Forever: How to Prepare for Having a College Roommate
- College Rankings: What Should Matter to You