Digital Advertising Promotional Writing Coordinator
Position Summary: The digital advertising and promotional writing coordinator is responsible for planning, creating, and reporting on digital advertising campaigns across social and eCommerce platforms like Facebook, Google, YouTube and Amazon, and on owned media such as web and email. The coordinator is also responsible for organizing print ads for Unity publications. The coordinators objective will be to design targeted campaigns to attract new audiences to increase the Unity consumer base. Writing duties will include a variety of promotional and marketing-oriented copywriting assignments.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create, launch, monitor, and report on results of all digital advertising campaigns.
- Using a variety of tools to track paid digital ad campaign results, including campaign dates, budget spent, channels, audiences, and conversions.
- Lead reporting and sharing of campaign insights. Work with data analyst, Web team manager, and project managers to appropriately track campaign results using promo codes.
- Coordinate with internal teams to write marketing copy for taglines, ads, emails, promotional messages, survey questions, and other marketing related communications for digital and print campaigns.
- Lead annual awards submissions for Communications department related awards campaigns.
- Research and report on advertising opportunities with external publications, blogs, and websites.
- Track ad campaign budgets and coordinator with accounting point of contact.
- Occasionally lead or assist with other writing duties such as press releases, Web articles, and YouTube descriptions.
- Occasionally assist with social media posting and monitoring, filling in as needed with social team.
- Assist with online event chat moderation as needed.
- Regular and reliable attendance and adherence to assigned schedule commitments.
- Adherence to all company and departmental policies and procedures per the guidebook including all safety guidelines.
- Utilize electronic HRIS to input goals, PTO, wellness, etc.
Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or English preferred. Or equivalent professional work experience in digital advertising and promotional writing.
- Minimum of 1-year digital advertising professional experience.
- Exceptional written communication skills to interact with stakeholders, team members and external partners.
Technology and Computer or Equipment Skills:
- Working knowledge of eCommerce platforms such as Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, and other advertising and reporting platforms.
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Preferred knowledge with Survey Monkey and AirTable
- Self-starter who is detailed oriented and able to meet tight deadlines with strong writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to promote a safe and inclusive environment of integrity and honesty.
- Able to accept responsibility for personal actions and able to support a positive team environment in which members participate, respect, and cooperate with each other to achieve desired results.
- Able to provide high quality services and products while consistently seeking ways to improve outcomes and enhance service.
N/A Not Applicable Activity - Not applicable to this occupation
O Occasionally Position requires this activity up to 33% of the time (02.5+ hrs. /day)
F Frequently Position requires this activity up to 33% of the time (02.5-5.5+hrs/day)
C Constantly Position requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs. /day)
C Inside Work
N/A Outside Work
N/A Excessive Noise
C Use of Hands/Fingers
O Climb - Stairs
O Lifting 10 max lbs.
N/A Exposure to Hazards
N/A Exposure to Temperatures
N/A Operate Equipment/Company Vehicles
C Operate Computers
O (List Equipment Type): Copier, Shredder, PC, Handheld Electronic Device
Work Environment: Remote/Hybrid
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.