Customer Service Associate
Ideal candidates must be willing to make connections with our customers and to provide exceptional customer service. Duties include cashiering, helping customers with home medical equipment, stocking inventory, and assisting customers either curbside or in the store.
Store hours M-F 8am-7pm, Saturdays 8am-4pm. Closed Sundays and major holidays.
• Must be available a minimum of 15 hours/week (which includes two Saturdays/month) and also be available for at least part of school breaks (i.e. spring break, winter break, thanksgiving break)
• Ability to multitask and work independently while incorporating excellent customer service and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and remain professional and diligent.
• Face to face customer service in a retail setting: 1 year
• High school or equivalent
• Ability to pass background check and maintain good standing
• Ability to pass initial and routine random drug screenings
Pay rate $13-15 per hour