Investment Advisor Service Associate
The need: an Investment Advisor Service Associate that can provide excellent back-office support to the firm. The ideal candidate will have a passion for bettering our clients’ lives by helping perform transactions and taking projects to completion.
We are: a financial advising practice that assists clients across the United States with their financial needs. Whether their concerns are around investing, retirement planning, estate planning, or more, we work to give our clients peace of mind when it comes to their financial decisions.
We want: someone to provide exceptional customer service to our clients and team members. Words to describe this person would include “efficient,” “resourceful,” and “supportive.”
Your career: if you want to grow your career in financial services, please apply! We prefer a candidate with previous financial services experience who wants to advance in the profession. If you don’t have financial services experiences, please show how past experiences can translate into this role.
This role is full-time, in-office.
Desired Qualifications and Background
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities/resourcefulness
- Detail-oriented and thorough with desire to produce error-free output
- Proactive self-starter with demonstrated initiative and proven project ownership skills
- Team-player experience and mentality; willing to give best effort on full spectrum of tasks, ranging from simple/repetitive to complex/challenging
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities to prioritize and manage numerous projects with different client service teams/individuals
- High energy level, positive attitude, strong work ethic, quick learner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Eager to learn new skills in a variety of financial planning areas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Responsibilities May Include:
- Work with existing Investment Advisor Service Associate(s) to ensure the following daily tasks are completed:
- Facilitate, execute and/or review a variety of client requests and transactions including new account applications, funds movement, withdrawal requests, and other similar tasks
- Learn and run various specialized, financial software applications like Fidelity Wealthscape, Schwab Advisor Services, Black Diamond, and RedTail CRM
- Develop workflows to create office efficiencies for client requests
- Serve as a liaison to custodians, money managers, accountants, and other external advisors/vendors as needed
- Create and update various excel reports, database projects, and other special projects as directed
- Perform operational tasks including answering phones, responding to emails, scheduling/confirming meetings, and occasionally receiving visitors
- Assist in the marketing efforts of the firm
- Complete accounting duties, including payment of invoices and banking
Preferred Skills and/or Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role in financial services
- Experience with portfolio management systems, especially Fidelity Wealthscape, Schwab Advisor Services, Black Diamond, and RedTail is considered a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
Excellent Benefits Include:
- Salary range of $58,000 to $65,000 depending on previous experience and tenure
- Bonus potential - Individual Incentive (10% of base pay) and team-based bonus potential paid semi-annually
- 401(k) profit sharing plan with company match
- Advancement opportunities
- Generous benefits package with medical, dental and vision coverage available, disability, life insurance, HSA and PTO
- Paid Holidays (NYSE market observed U.S. holidays)
- Company-paid parking
Correct Capital Wealth Management is an independent Registered Investment Advisor in downtown Clayton, MO. We are honored to serve the financial planning and investment needs of our clients and the retirement plans of dozens of employers across the Midwest. Our tagline is “Trust Matters." Our clients’ trust is our greatest asset, and we work to earn and maintain that trust every day.