Sales Development Intern
What you'll do... :
**SEEKING STUDENTS NATIONWIDE**
H&R Block, the world’s leader in tax preparation services, Block Advisors Small Business division, is looking for an exceptional student in the Business space to work in a Sales Development Experience. In this position, you will work remotely with our Head of Sales as well as the entire Sales team. This Sales Development Experience is a paid internship experience from June 12th - August 4th.
Compensation is $25/hour
Paid PTO from July 3rd - July 7th for H&R Block’s Annual Reboot Week
Day to day you'll ...
Throughout the work experience, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Research and organize content and data in creating buyer personas to assist sales in moving more quickly toward becoming a trusted advisor, uncover pain, and creating velocity in the sales process
- Research bookkeeping and payroll competitors in the small business services space and assist in building competitive battle cards
- Reaching out to small business owners interested in learning more about Block Advisors business services, qualifying the lead and scheduling an appointment to meet with a Sales Executive.
- Assist in importing lead lists, building reports and dashboards, along with daily support as needed in Salesforce CRM.
- You will be provided with significant guidance and mentoring, but you will also be encouraged to work independently as well.