Social Media Intern
Allio Finance is looking for a talented Social Media Summer Intern to join our team!
Allio Finance is a saving & investing app that helps you build wealth — no financial experience required! We’re seed-funded and recently launched our app for iOS and Android.
What’s the Opportunity?
As a Social Media Intern, your primary focus will be creating short-form video content for organic social and paid ads. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Creating engaging video content for social media platforms (primarily TikTok and YouTube), with a focus on topics related to investing and personal finance
- Concepting and script writing, working closely with our Marketing Director and Creative Director
- Engaging with our social media followers to build community and increase engagement
What are the Requirements?
- A strong interest in investing or personal finance (talking about money)
- Experience creating social media content (either personally or professionally)
- Very comfortable on camera
- Experience in content creation on TikTok
- Experience with video editing app (inShot, Capcut, or similar)
- Outgoing and willing to engage with the public while creating content, e.g. being an on-camera personality on site at colleges and similar locations to conduct interviews
- Passion for creative storytelling, consumer behavior, emerging trends in social marketing
- Ability to work independently
- Creative or design background
- Adobe Suite experience
- Basic knowledge of G-Suite tools
This paid internship will require approximately 20 hours per week and will last from May/June - August/September.
If you are a motivated self-starter with a passion for social media and personal finance, we’d love for you to apply!
We encourage you to spend some time on our TikTok (@alliofinance) and then bring your ideas to the interview process!