Early Childhood Worker
Christian Chapel Academy (CCA) is a faith-based childcare facility and school. We see CCA as an influence in our community through quality education based on biblical teaching. CCA emphasizes a higher focus that inspires leadership through spiritual growth, academic excellence, personal responsibility, and a life-giving community. All this begins when children are young!
Are you interested in laying the foundation for the future? Individuals who love working with children and are hard-working, caring, and dependable are encouraged to apply! We are seeking to hire an Early Childhood Worker for our Early Education Program. The schedule offers regular hours: Monday through Friday from 8:30 am-5:30 pm. Training will begin immediately. We are open year-round. We offer competitive pay as we highly value our staff. We offer a warm and cooperative teaching environment with supportive families. We require our Early Childhood Workers to have a high school diploma and some experience working with children. If interested, please respond by submitting your resume. Thank you.
- Help teach lessons prepared by the Head Teacher.
- Possess a warm, positive, patient, and nurturing manner with young children.
- Display dependability.
- Maintain a positive learning environment.
- Communicate effectively with parents and staff.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Acknowledge the teaching position involves both indoor and outdoor daily activities.
- Respect and adhere to the policies of the school.
- Display flexibility in every day changing situations that arise with children.
- Perform light cleaning to maintain a safe and nurturing classroom environment.
Salary is based on education and experience.
Job Type: Full-time