Veterinary Student Ambassador
Veterinary Student Representative Needed!
How we’ll partner:
- Partner with Lakefield Talent Acquisition to coordinate on-campus meetings and/or events
- Distribute information about Lakefield’s externships and career opportunities
- Act as an ambassador for Lakefield on-campus by answering questions students have about Lakefield and/or opportunities
- Keep the Lakefield team informed about sponsorship opportunities, student schedules, career events, etc.
What makes you a great fit:
- You’re an active part of the veterinary school, ideally in your first or second academic year
- You love to meet new people, make connections, and build relationships
- You’re organized and detail-oriented, willing to tackle anything from managing an invite list to helping set up for an event
We want students with the following skills:
- Strong Interpersonal skills • Demonstrated effective Leadership qualities • Excellent written & oral communication skills • Competence with diverse populations • Enthusiastic, organized, & creative • Initiative drive • Professional appearance & attitude • Dependable
WHAT WE OFFER
- $2,000 stipend for the academic year.
- Opportunity to be an integral part of the Lakefield community.
- Mentorship Opportunities.
LEARN MORE ABOUT LAKEFIELD VETERINARY GROUP: WWW.LAKEFIELDVET.COM
If you think that you are the right fit, email your resume and CV to Amedeo Trotta: