IG & TikTok Focused Intern W/S
Are you trying to gain experience on how to organically spread a client's message, interested in coming up with social media campaigns, exploring how brands are posting content, and eager to learn new skills and strategies in the world of digital media? While being able to Actually use the work for your portfolio? Each program becomes a mini agency of students from all across the world (We have a hybrid program where remote students gain just as much experience as those students in the Chicagoland area) and all different skills come together to strategize and work on projects, that build Dim and client brands.
If you are the type of person who is looking for real-life experiences that help you and others learn, connect with career professionals, and create paths to get to your dream careers, then this is the program for you.
Responsibilities & Duties:
Job duties would include, but not be limited to:
- Assist with creating visual storyboards
- Tracking and analyzing results to improve work weekly
- Schedule and post content for the Dim & client's social media page
- Work cross-functionally to collect promotional assets for campaigns and schedule them to post
- Send out weekly newsletters on job opportunities, events, and promotional campaigns.
- Find social media influencers to partner with on content ideas
- Work with the team on assisting with influencer strategy for virtual and in-person events.
- Run bi-weekly campaigns via Instagram and TikTok
Qualifications We'd Love You To Have:
- Willingness to learn
- Exhibit strong writing and communication skills
- Demonstrate a passion and understanding of Social Media
- Self-Motivated (Very Important)
- Strong analytical skills
- Upbeat attitude
- Strategy planning
- Knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends
- Creative mindset
- Receptivity to Feedback
- Understanding a brand to create concepts within
- Utilize tools to build content that tells the brand’s story
- Pitching ideas to clients and understanding their thought process/interest
- Utilize hashtags to spread the awareness on social media pages
- Gain the confidence you need to interview for roles you deserve
- Learn how to confidently network by telling your story
- Ability to understand and create a Storytelling strategy for a client
- Experience at least 3+ Client Meeting
- Brand experience with Google Analytics, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, (Tik Tok) and other platforms.