WHAT WE DO:
At Valoa, the goal is simple: we want to win. Valoa is the Heartland’s premier full-service residential solar solution. While the primary focus is quality of product, the driving objective is getting a system installed faster than your average solar company. We do this through a relentless attention to detail, and excess communication.
We are looking for a team member that shares this mentality, and is ready to bring a spirit of drive and an OCD-esque commitment to detail .
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Your top priority is obtaining the necessary permits needed for install. You will know you are performing when the time between sale and obtaining the permit gets smaller and smaller. The ideal candidate will have strong skills in work-plan development and progress tracking. The project coordinator will also prepare and present updates regularly to relevant management channels, ensuring that our goal of progress is being achieved.
- Report project updates and outcomes to appropriate management and sales channels and escalate issues that may arise.
- Serve as point of communication between company teams and external resources, while employing a timely response in line with service level agreements.
- Request, receive and process documentation related to municipal permits, utility company interconnection approvals, and/or HOA applications
- Assist customers in completing documents in a timely fashion in an effort to avoid construction start delays
- Coordinate inspections with construction team and homeowners
- Check jurisdictions and assess permitting needs
- Work closely with Account Managers and Sales Partners to perform various administrative tasks to help projects stay on schedule according to service level agreement.
- Oversee project pipelines to work with operations, account managers, and sales teams/partners to eliminate project blockers.
- Create and maintain comprehensive pipeline documentation, plans, and reports.
- Meet or exceed KPIs including but not limited to milestone aging and pipeline conversion.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) or equivalent years of experience.
- Pipeline management experience.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, Apple iWork, Google Workspace.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Solar experience is a plus but not required.