As an Intern, you will work with an experienced and dynamic team while being exposed to many aspects of civil engineering and land surveying. You will be gaining hands-on practical experience and knowledge of standard engineering techniques and procedures. This includes assisting with various project duties as assigned. Interns will work closely with our survey team in data collection.
You will be given the opportunity to work and develop your skills on an array of different types of survey projects. While working with a
team on assignments, you will have access to mentors of different levels of experience and exposure to various types of projects.
• Gain understanding of survey processes through data collection.
• Gain exposure to topographic surveys, property surveys and construction staking surveys.
• Increase knowledge by learning to operate the survey equipment and support Survey Team.
• Achieve understanding of survey and design interaction.
• Gain knowledge of client standards.
• Develop knowledge of survey principles and procedures.
• Gain understanding of delivering project scope within budget and on schedule.
•Work with team in project deliverables, including preparation of reports and supporting documentation and compilation of data for invoicing.
• Develop analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Support survey team through quality control process on prepared plans.
• Complete TREKK's safety training and adhere to all S.A.F.E. procedures and TREKK policies/procedures including attending a weekly Toolbox Talk.