Intern: Fleet Sales Support
EquipmentShare is searching for a student intern to join the Fleet Team at our Home Office in Columbia, MO for the summer of 2024.
Responsibilities of a Fleet Sales Support Intern.
- Invoicing customers, and following up on unpaid bills
- Sales negotiations with salespeople/customers
- Communication with vendors
- Following up on sales requests and customer inquiries
- Providing overall support to the sales team as needed
- Pricing analysis and market analysis
Our mission to change an industry is not easily achieved. That’s why we look for students who are up for the challenge to join our internship program. In turn, our interns have countless opportunities to make a tangible difference in an industry that’s long been resistant to change.
You will be expected to work within the hours of Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm.
What You're Working With:
- Must be actively working towards a Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Economics, Math, Finance, Business, or related field strongly recommended
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- You have excellent communication skills: written and oral
- You have high attention to detail including math/financial acumen and a basic understanding of Economics: Demand, Supply, and profitability
- Proficient in Excel, Google Sheets
- You are highly organized, and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- You have a strong desire to take on new challenges with a positive attitude
Why We’re a Better Place to Work
EquipmentShare interns have the opportunity to enjoy many perks while working at our Home Office, including:
- Flexible work arrangement.
- Competitive salary.
- Company paid holidays.
- Monthly family dinner nights.
- Fitness Membership stipends plus seasonal and year round wellness challenges.
- Company sponsored events (annual family gatherings, food truck nights and more).
- Volunteering and local charity initiatives that help you nurture and grow the communities you call home. Employees receive 16 hours of paid volunteer time per year.
- Opportunities for career and professional development.
EquipmentShare is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. EquipmentShare is an equal opportunity
employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation,
protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.