Client Service Representative
This is a full-time hybrid role for a Client Service Representative located in Webster Groves, MO, with flexibility for some remote work. The Client Service Representative will be responsible for providing customer service, support, satisfaction, and experience to our clients on a daily basis. Duties include handling inquiries, resolving customer issues, and maintaining customer relationships. The role requires the ability to work independently and as part of a team, strong attention to detail and regular communication with clients and partners.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Answering the phones, maintaining pleasant demeanor and commitment to customer service
- Serving as first point of contact for clients thus setting the tone of the experience
- Explains basic health insurance information to client, including policy education, status, details and provides communication between carrier and client.
- Assists with health insurance applications, including obtaining supporting documentation and tracking application status.
- Obtains demographic information from client and accurately documents and attaches information into software applications.
- Uses various software applications such as spreadsheets and relational databases to assemble, manipulate and/or format data and/or reports.
- Redirecting client challenges to management as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Three years of related experience or relevant coursework
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software applications
- Excellent communication and active listening skills
- Strong problem-solving, attention to detail and decision-making skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Familiarity with health insurance is a plus.
- Positive, enthusiastic personality
- Good oral and written communication skills