Location/Division Specific Information
St. Louis, MO/ Drug Substance Division (Biologics)
How will you make an impact?
The candidate is responsible for Support of process improvement and troubleshooting projects (business and/or technical processes) in the area of POROS chromatography resins, chemiluminescence and POP polymers.
What will you do?
- Provide engineering support for process improvement and troubleshooting projects
- Train on Good Manufacturing Practices
- Write documentations such as SOP, tech transfer documents, batch record and validation reports.
- Work with technical liaison in a mentor/mentee team approach.
How will you get here?
Enrolled in an Undergraduate Program for Chemical Engineering, Biological Sciences or similar field
General chemistry or greater science knowledge is preferred
No experience required for candidates.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Lab experience beneficial but is not a requirement
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-function team
- Willingness to learn, be mentored and improve
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Watch as our colleagues explain 5 reasons to work with us. As one team of 100,000+ colleagues, we share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement - working together to accelerate research, solve complex scientific challenges, drive technological innovation and support patients in need. #StartYourStory at Thermo Fisher Scientific, where diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives are valued.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.