The EVOIA Marketing Intern will assist in the company’s corporate social media and public relations efforts as well as product launch promotional projects and market research efforts. The main duties include social media posting, website edits and assisting in the development of product materials. This will be a remote and paid intern position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement social media marketing messages
• Coordinate website edits and updates in a timely manner
• Assist in the development of launch materials including presentations
• Develop event marketing materials
• Support public relations efforts
• Develop competitive marketing intelligence on competitors
• Currently enrolled in a college or university with a junior or senior standing
• Agriculture and marketing background or experience preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to work within a team and excel in a fast-paced environment
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks regularly
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Preference for experience in Adobe Suite, Canva and/or Wordpress
• Preference for aptitude with various social media platforms as well as the data tracking tools associated with them
EVOIA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
EVOIA was founded in 2020 with a mission to support modern agriculture’s evolution towards sustainability with simple solutions inspired by nature. We are a collaborative team that strives to evolve our knowledge and our technology quickly so we can provide innovative, sustainable products that will help plants establish faster, thrive better, and yield higher. Thus, allowing growers to minimize their impact on the environment while increasing their economic viability.
To apply for this paid and remote intern position, please send your resume to email@example.com