Sales Associate and Keyholder Part Time
Woolrich is looking for a high energy, fashion minded individuals to join our Boston store. Store is located at 299 Newbury Street and showcases our upscale premium lines including John Rich & Bros., blankets and accessories.
- 2-3 years high end retail experience required.
- Achieve high levels of sales performance and results.
- Cash register reconciliation and deposit of daily sales.
- Assist Store Manager with all day-to-day operations to achieve targeted sales and profitability, including opening and closing responsibilities.
- Open and close cash registers, count money, balance cash drawers and make deposits.
- Set store promotional signage as needed.
- Receive, unpack and ticket inventory.
- Merchandise and display product to promote sales.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule including holidays and weekends.
Bi-lingual in Japanese, German, or Korean is a plus.
If you are fashion minded, stay on top of trends and have premium retail experience, we could possibly be a fit for you. Please email resume.
Woolrich, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.