Inbound Marketing Intern
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Inbound Marketing team needs an intern to keep the PR/Social machine running. Internship would facilitate the smooth running of daily operations and success of PR and social efforts. In addition, this role would be the go-to contact for the PR agency, the internal team and external partners for administrative requests but not limited to the following: product requests, image requests, media inquiries, etc.
What You’ll Love:
· Being a part of an innovation-driven organization that is growing fast, and taking care of business through catalog, web and retail stores.
· Working on a team that makes retail workwear for customers who are smart, straight-talking folks who do everything from pounding nails to shoeing horses and pitching bales.
· POKING AVERAGE IN THE EYE!
What You’ll Do:
· Assist in organizing and execution of events, campaigns etc.
· Assist in tracking media coverage, mentions and social comments
· Undertake general administrative and clerical duties
· Submitting and tracking product requests for sponsorships, influencers and prize packages
· Coordinate with our agencies on campaigns, events, etc.
· Monitoring PR industry trends
What We’re Looking for:
· A recent graduate or current undergraduate student of Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or a similar degree.
· Available a minimum of 20 hours per week.
· Excellent communication and writing skills
· Well-organized, able to work with deadlines
· An analytical mind with attention to detail
· Solid understanding of social media channels
· Experience in all Microsoft Office applications
· Outgoing and confident
Who We Are:We are a “no bull” brand that started in 1989 and we provide apparel and other gear for hardworking men and women. Favorites such as our Ballroom® Jeans featuring “crouch without the ouch," Buck Naked™ Underwear and our Longtail T® Shirts that hide “plumber’s butt” reflect our attitude.