Supply Chain Replenishment Planner
Now Hiring: Supply Chain Replenishment Planners
Are you interested in becoming Ace helpful?
Ace has been named a Top Workplace in Chicago & we’re looking for the best people to help us fulfill our vision of being the best, most helpful hardware stores on the planet. We’re focused on the future, looking for new & better ways to compete in today’s marketplace. At Ace, we like to say that we have a soft heart, a steel spine — & we like to win. People are the foundation of what makes Ace great, & we’re always looking for ways to improve the employment experience for Ace team members. What we can promise you is that you will gain a sense of accountability & ownership by working hard to build Ace’s continued success, & your own. You’ll enjoy a competitive, fast-paced and friendly work environment. And, you’ll take pride in serving our Ace retail stores & their customers in neighborhoods across the country and around the world.
We are actively seeking analytical and customer service oriented individuals to begin a challenging career as a Supply Chain Replenishment Planner at our corporate office in Oak Brook, IL. The main objective for the Replenishment Planner position is to attain service level and inventory turnover goals for a portfolio of vendors by ensuring that we have the right inventory, in the right place, at the right time to service our retailers.
What you’ll do
- Create and monitor purchase orders to our Ace distribution centers
- Perform order process analysis to optimize purchase order cycles and operating costs
- Develop and execute promotional and seasonal sales plans
- Maintain relationships with suppliers and drive supply chain compliance
- Exemplify “Ace Helpful” by providing amazing customer service to our retailers, field staff, and cross functional departments
- Identify and address potential fill rate issues and impacts by performing root cause analysis and taking corrective action
- Participate in negotiations to relieve overstocks and coordinate merchandise returns
- Manage all aspects of the supply chain and drive continuous improvement for 80+ vendors and ~$100M in annual sales
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Operations Management, Business, or an equivalent functional area
- Strong analytical, organizational, customer service and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or in a group
- Advanced skills in Excel with competence in pivots and lookups – Access is a plus
- Experience in SAP, JDA Demand, JDA Fulfillment, E3/Advanced Warehouse Replenishment are a plus
What’s in it for you?
At Ace we are looking for the best people to help us fulfill our vision of being the best, most helpful hardware stores on the planet. People are the foundation of what makes Ace great and we believe getting the support you need to shape your life today, while planning for tomorrow, is important to bringing your best self to work. We offer highly competitive benefits that address life’s necessities, many of which have been expanded and improved in 2017. Some of these include comprehensive health coverage & life benefits, 401(k) retirement savings plan with generous company contributions, generous vacation allocation immediately upon start, and more.
We want to hear from you!
When most people think of career opportunities with Ace Hardware, they often think of the helpful cashiers and sales associates at their local store. However, have you also considered the people behind the scenes who select, promote, ship and process the invoices for more than 75,000 products? Maybe you haven't, but we'd like you to. Because together we help our customers take care of their homes. Come find out why a career with the Ace Hardware Corporation is one of America's best kept secrets.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ace Hardware Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each individual and the organization. The company is committed to the prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion, color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability and military discharge, or any other action covered by federal or state laws.